Monday, July 18, 2011

Wishing & Hoping...

Do you ever have one of those days when you wish it was New Years and you could just start all over by setting new goals to reach for? That's pretty much the kind of month/week/day I'm having. Being an adult is SO confusing and hard sometimes. However, instead of dwelling on everything that is going astray in my life I will make a resolution list as I would in December or January....sure I know it's blazing hot July...but hey...Everyday is the opportunity to make a new ending...so here goes..

Resolutions for now:

1. Plant an herb garden and maintain it. No matter what the cost or stress.
2. Find a church and go to it. Join a small group of people that I can count on to pray for me daily.
3. Lose 10 pounds...(and no, I'm not overweight, but I am not happy with my body right now)
4. Excel at my career. I love my job, now I just need to do everything I can to be the absolute best I can be.
5. Tell my family how much I love them. Everyday.
6. TRY and have more patience. It is SO hard for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment